Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Episode 005: Shout-outs to Hector

Welcome back to The Diad Presents!

The show can be downloaded here,

or streamed here:


Track list below:

# - Game - Track - System - Composer
1 - Starship Hector - History 1 - NES/FC - Takeaki Kunimoto
2 - Hansei Zaru Jiro-kun no Daibouken / Spanky’s Quest - Beach - SNES/SFC - Kyohei Sada (SNES version), ??: Inata, Ootera, Toyo
3 - X (エックス Ekkusu) - Tunnel Scene - Game Boy - Kazumi Totaka
 -  - Totaka’s Song -  -
4 - Cosmic Carnage - Cylic's Stage (Fully Armored) - Sega 32X - Hashimoto Hikoshi
5 - Dengeki Division - Hoax of Wyrm, or just “Wyrm” - PC-98 - Ryu Umemoto

2 comments:

  1. Did you list Hikoshi Hashimoto's name the Japanese way intentionally for some reason(and nobody else's)? I always list Hiroshi Kawaguchi as one of my favorite composers, but Hashimoto is definitely up there as far as Sega Arcade composers go. I was just listening to A.B. cop yesterday....all really good stuff.

    And I only figured out this morning that you're not doing bi-weekly, but weekly! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey, ND!

      The flip-flop on Hikoshi was just me being absent-minded. No master plan. I have been really enjoying a lot of Sega Arcade efforts recently. I am not sure if I know A.B. Cop or not. I am generally terrible with names. I better go check it out.

      And yes, you are right. I have been trying to do weekly. For the time being I have a slight buffer, but I'm not sure I can keep it up forever. I'm crossing my fingers. It is also contingent upon Alan/Periodical's free time to edit and mix as well.

      Delete