Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Episode 002: Space Jams

Hello Internet!

This week is the first "themed" episode of the show. I'm not going to spoil it for you... I mean, aside from the title of the episode.

The show can be downloaded here,

or streamed here:




Track list below:

# - Game - Track - System - Composer
1 - Flintstones - Unused Song 2 - SNES - Dean Evans
2 - Lagrange Point - Departure and Arrival - Famicom - Akio Dobashi, Noriyuki Takahashi
3 - Sleepwalker - Funk Lullaby - Amiga - Nick Harding and Richard Cheek
4 - Rhyme Star - Seabed - PC-98 - Takeshi Abo
5 - Time Trax - Track 4 - Genesis/MD - Tim Follin

5 comments:

  1. The Diad,
    Another awesome episode! As soon as the first track started playing, and those rich chords hit my ears, I was shouting with glee. And I like PC-98 music, but it's not my favorite. But that Rhyme Star track is SOOO good!

    Hey, how did you find out who did the sound drivers for Time Trax?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ND,

    Thanks for the kind words! It was kind of a different episode, I'm glad you stuck with it. I think I've been pulling a lot of PC-98 stuff because it is all new to me.

    I've am trying to find the website where I found the info about Time Trax. I'm going to keep looking around and I'll drop a link if I can dig it back up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I hope some Kuno No Yo is lurking somewhere in a future episode.....

      Delete
    2. Well I'll be. I don't think I'm familiar with that... Looks like I have some Googling to do when I get home from work.

      Delete
  3. I think I may have pulled it from the Sega Retro entry on the game: https://www.segaretro.org/Time_Trax. I have seen it floating around in comments sections as well, but that could just be echoing the above article.

    It turns out the game is based on a TV show. I wish I would have talked about that. It could have been interesting to get into.

    ReplyDelete