Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Episode 004: Dr. Faryan, I Presume

Welcome back to The Diad Presents! This week explores zesty wordplay and double dips.

The show can be downloaded here,

or streamed here:




Track list below:

# - Game - Track - System - Composer
1 - Lord Monarch - Foods Panic - SFC - Falcom Sound Team J.D.K. (Mieko Ishikawa and/or Atsushi Shirakawa) Arrangement: Seiji Shimamura (Guest Musician)
2 - Tenbu: Sangokushi Seishi - FM08 ?? - PC-98 - Motoi Sakuraba
3 - Air Zonk - Stage 2 Music (Brains Town) - TG16 - Daisuke Morishima and Hisashi Matsushita
4 - Werewolf: The Last Warrior Music - Final Victory - NES - S. Sakai, T. Miura, Y. Takahama
 -  - Dr. Faryan Cutscene -  -
5 - Bomberman 64 - Green Garden Theme - N64 - Akifumi Tada

2 comments:

  1. Great episode! I listened to this one and the latest Pixeltunes back to back, which is interesting since you both had an Air Zonk track.

    I liked the Lord Monarch track; the samples sounded almost too crisp to be from the Super Famicom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ND!

      I haven't heard the Pixeltunes episode yet (well, I haven't heard the whole episode yet anyway). Air Zonk is a really cool soundtrack, so I'm not surprised we both pulled from it. Great minds!

      As for the Lord Monarch track, I agree about the samples. I wonder if the fact that it was composed for another system changed they way they did their sampling?

      Delete