Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Episode 034: Podcast Writers Strike

Welcome to The Diad Presents!

cough cough,
fizz fizz,
oh what a relief it is!
A podcast!

The show can be downloaded here,

or streamed here:

And the track list below:

# - Game - Track - System - Composer
1 - Dinosaur - Exciting Shop - FM-Towns - Mieko Ishikawa and/or Masaaki Kawai
2 - Mission: Impossible - “Syrinx Temple” - NES / FC - Jun Funahashi & Yoshiyuki Hagiwara
3 - Mission: Impossible - “Switzerland 02” - NES / FC - Jun Funahashi & Yoshiyuki Hagiwara
4 - Papo & Yo - A Strange New World - PC - Brian D'Oliveira
5 - Wolfchild - Wolfship - Genesis / MD - Martin Iveson
6 - Seima Juuden: Beasts & Blades - Amusement Park - SNES / SFC - Tsukasa Masuko & Abusan
7 - A Prehistoric Tale - Main Theme - Amiga - Jochen Hippel

2 comments:

  1. Get Better! Great episode!! Nicely recorded! Last track is the Amiga's version of UNUSED ENDING 2 from Dragon Slayer - Eiyuu Densetsu II! And good lord, those Konami M:I tracks looped like 20 times each. Which, since they were awesome, is fine by me. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alan tried something new this episode and I liked the way it turned out.

      I could play the whole M:I OST, and if I do, I promise to loop them 20 times.

      Delete